What To Bring
Suggested Packing List:
- 1 pair of powder skis, boots, poles (no ski bag) – rental skis are available at the lodge.
- OR snowboard and boots (no bag).
- If you are renting a snowboard, we recommend bringing your own bindings.
- Quality goggles and gloves
- Outerwear suitable for all conditions and temperatures. Please wear on the helicopter to save space.
- Sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Layers to add or take off. (If you get too warm or add if it’s cold)
- Bathing suit for hot tub (towels provided).
- Slippers to wear in the lodge.
- Comfortable clothing for after skiing
- Prescriptions: carry in 2 places: one with you and one with your luggage, in case your luggage gets misplaced.
- We take Visa or MC for lodge purchases.
Please do not bring the following:
- Electrical appliances and blow dryers; we have some to lend you.
- Alcoholic beverages, we sell it at the lodge.
- Large hard sided suitcases.
Chatter Creek Mountain Lodges recommends wearing helmets for skiing and riding. Skiers and snowboarders are encouraged to educate themselves on the benefits and limitations of helmet usage. The primary safety consideration and obligation under the Alpine Responsibility Code, is to ski and ride in a controlled and responsible manner. For more information, please see the NSAA Helmet Usage Fact Sheet.